Enjoy a Cup!
Our little humble coffee web site is dedicated to coffee education.
Since becoming a coffee lover at a young age I’ve been fascinated with the history, the science, and simply how to make a great cup of coffee. Over the years I’ve been involved in many ventures that required many a late night and early morning. My most loyal friends throughout have been my lovely wife and a cup of coffee.
"A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent. "
"Over second and third cups flow matters of high finance, high state, common gossip and low comedy. [Coffee] is a social binder, a warmer of tongues, a soberer of minds, a stimulant of wit, a foiler of sleep if you want it so. From roadside mugs to the classic demi-tasse, it is the perfect democrat. " ~Author Unknown
To me coffee was, and still is, a journey of learning. Learning about the agriculture of coffee since the harvesting and processing of coffee plays a major role in how coffee should be roasted and brewed. Through some articles that I’ve written, and others by guest writers, I hope to educate anyone that wants to take the time to learn. We’ll also throw in some helpful reviews, how to make a better cup of coffee, and more.
- K-Cup Reuseable Lids
- Keurig K-Cup packages are very popular. These are small, one serving cups that allow you to make one cup of coffee at time. That is the biggest reason that people love to use the Coffee K-Cup. They also allow you make sure that you get exactly the coffee that you want. If you want to have a flavored coffee and others don't, then you get what you want. You also get the freshest cup of coffee, because nothing sits waiting in the pot.
- About Coffee
- More about coffee
- A Short History of Coffee
- With all the new hype about coffee helping cancer it’s no wonder more people than ever are drinking this wonderful beverage. For those of us raised in the Starbucks generation it’s good to go back and understand the roots of this great drink. The coffee bean tree was most likely discovered in the northeast region of Ethiopia. These trees can grow up to 30 feet in height but are cultivated to stay around 10 feet tall to make picking the berries easier.
- A Health Drink
- Coffee is not usually thought of as health food, but a number of recent studies suggest that it can be a highly beneficial drink. Researchers have found strong evidence that coffee reduces the risk of several serious ailments, including diabetes, heart disease and cirrhosis of the liver.
- The Keurig Coffee Maker
- Keurig is a manufacturing company best known for its one-cup coffee makers, known as the K-Cup. This company was founded by Olaf Keurig in 1992, and acquired by Green Mountain Coffee Roasters in 2006. K-Cups are currently available in a variety of models designed for household and commercial use.